Thursday, September 20, 2012

Great Room Decorations



After we did our Kitchen Remodel, we needed to do some rearranging in our great room. This is what we did. I also did new pillows and runners to bring in a new accent color. 

I bought a can of spray paint and painted some things this great blue. In the top picture, you can see a wreath on the wall that I spray painted. This was very easy to do. You can also see a blue frame in the hutch. I had my husband spray paint this--he is very good at spray painting. He also spray painted a frame that you might be able to see in the bottom picture if you have a good eye. 

I found some great fabric and made new pillows and runners (I will get close up on those in another post). 

We love the new layout and the new color scheme!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails