Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bow Holders


I have seen these around the internet for a few years. I have always used these:


A long ribbon attached to a flower or I have also attached them to wood letters that are painted. It worked just as well as the frames, but I wanted bows in the bathroom now that my girls are older and that Kaitlyn is going to school. 

  1. I got three old frames from a garage sale.
  2. I had my husband spray paint them because he is a masterful spray painter and I am a novice--no reason for me to do it with a master in the house.
  3. I cut a piece of fabric to go on the back of each frame and applied interfacing to it.
  4. We stretched ribbon along the back of the frame and either glued or stapled it in place. Two of the frames were real wood so we stapled. One was plastic so we used hot glue.
  5. Then we put the fabric in place and again either glued or stapled in place.


And there you have it! Simple as can be.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails