I wanted to make some Valentine-esq dresses for the girls, and I wanted to do it using only stuff I already had. I used the same pattern for each dress. I don't love the pattern itself and won't ever use it again, but the dresses are cute. Above is Kaitlyn's.
With McKenna's, I had issues. I thought I was all out of pink material, so I used this green. I had the dress almost done and just really disliked the green--it was way too much green. So I scavenged through my stuff and found more pink. I then thought about how to add the pink and make it look better. I had to pick the bodice/skirt seam to add the pink in, and it took a long time, but it was worth it.
Now it looks like a cute princess dress instead of some mint nightmare. I forgot to take a picture of it done. So here are some pictures of the moving target.