Monday, April 6, 2009

Earrings IV

Here are some earrings I recently made.

These are some earrings I made for a friend's birthday. She has really dark hair, so I thought these would show up well.

These are some earrings I made for a different friend's birthday. You can't really tell, but these are blue beads. She loves navy blue.

Throughout the year, my in-laws and I all take turns making earrings (or whatever) for each other. March was my month. I decided to make earrings that were springy and also matched McKenna's going home from the hospital ensemble. I made a pair for my three sisters-in-law, my mother-in-law, my mother, my sister, and myself!





1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love all the earrings. I can't wait to get my pair! Your pair should be coming to you soon if you haven't gotten them already.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails