Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finished Quilt

The quilt is all finished! I absolutely love the machine quilting. Paula did such an amazing job on it.

This is the first time I have done a self-binding on a quilt. It isn't my favorite, but it worked well for this because I wanted a brown backing and a brown binding...so it was the obvious direction to go in.

Here is the entire quilt:



There is a close up of the machine quilting:
Here is the view of the back:
And here is a close up on the back side so you can see better what she did:



As usual, the pictures do not do the machine quilting justice. I don't think I will ever tie a quilt again! Paula is my go-to gal from now on! For anyone in Cache Valley (or close), she does this as a business and obviously is really good at it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow, that quilting really is amazing. She is really talented. I need to find someone out here that does that. It really makes your quilt look beautiful. McKenna will love it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails