Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quilt Top

I am working on nursery bedding right now. Since that takes a long time, I thought I would post progress as I go. Here is the quilt top. This was a super fast quilt to make. I spent only a couple of days on it, and it isn't the only thing I did in those days. So that was nice. I need to buy my back now that it is done and I know the exact measurement (rather than just my projected finished measurement!). I am going to do it in brown flannel. Then I am going to have a lady in my ward machine quilt it. After that, I will do the binding, take a picture, and show you the finished product!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

That quilt is so cute! I saw one similar to it in red, white, and blue and loved it but wasn't sure how to make it. You'll have to send me your instructions. I can't wait to see the rest of what you have been working on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails