Friday, February 20, 2009

Fancy Pillows

Last October, Brayden (my 3.5 year old) finally started to sleep with covers. The first morning, I told him that now that he had covers, we needed to make his bed each morning like Mommy and Daddy do. "Oh! You need to make me some fancy pillows!" I agreed. He picked out his fabric and I set it in a pile. He told me he wanted that "noisy stuff" on them. After some further questioning I figured out that he was talking about fringe, so we went to the fabric store and picked some out.

Well, I made Halloween costumes and my bedroom set, Christmas came along, then I got going on baby stuff. I decided last weekend that I needed to just make him his pillows finally. So here they are:



Here they are in his room. You have seriously never seen a kid more excited for anything in life than he was for his fancy pillows. The funny thing is that a few days later he asked me, "What do I do with these fancy pillows?" I told him they went on his bed and looked nice. "Oh." He has since requested I make him ten more fancy pillows.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's funny. Brayden's such a cute kid. Those pillows are fun too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails