Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Aperture Work

As the week has gone on, I have been able to apply more of what I learned about aperture. Here are some pics from this week

Singular Theme:
Yes, he was walking, and yes, she was covering his eyes, and yes, she thought it was funny.



Storytelling:
A comment Brooke (my instructor) made about the storytelling shot last week was the lack of a subject in the foreground. I am so glad she made that comment! I could not figure out why I thought the picture was so "blah" when I love this view. One day, the farmer was out in the field so I knew this was my chance to get a subject in my field!




The aperture here is for storytelling.


Who Cares:
I loved this dried grass for a backdrop for a who cares aperture picture:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails