Sunday, May 1, 2011

Curtain Revamp


Bad picture above, sorry. I tried to find a "before" of these, but I couldn't. When we moved here, I took a large curtain I had and cut it in half to make these two curtains--never knowing exactly where I would go. I then hung them up with a swag in the middle and then they hung partially down the length of the window on each side...and there they stayed for nearly 1.5 years (but, hey, 1.5 years when you have three kids isn't that long really). 

I had different ideas, but never something I loved. I finally decided I wanted to finish off this room once and for all and also that I didn't want to spend any money to do so. I knew I could get inspiration if I put my mind and heart into it, and this is what I ended up with. I like it. Best of all--it was free!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails