Friday, August 20, 2010

Decorating Idea: Curtain Rod


The photo is terrible, but here is an idea for you. My SIL saw something similar to this at a store once. She used the idea to mod podge letters of her daughter's name (A M Y) and h and hang those. It turned out super cute.

But my kids names are much longer than that. I went with this. I got the letters K and P from Hobby Lobby. I got the frame from IKEA. The rod was in the house when we bought it. I will have to try to get a better picture. That is awful. But the idea is cute! Oh, I found this one:



PS wondering where I have been? I have been MIA because my computer contracted a virus, followed by our hard drive dying...so after more than two weeks, I finally am back--hopefully for good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails