Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Bracelets

Two of my sisters-in-law and I exchange baby bracelets throughout the year. We take turns making them for each other. Here is my latest:
This is for a newborn age.

This is for the older age.


This is a terrible picture. It is back and creme with silver beads, but you can't really tell. It was to match Kaitlyn's Christmas dress.


I made this for Kaitlyn's 18 month pictures. Do you recognize the design? Yep, just like the red and black. I like this design....

I made this for my friend Serra's baby girl.


And this is also for Serra's girl.

And this is for Serra's girl.


And rarely do I make a bracelet for someone else and not make a matching one for Kaitlyn, so here is the same design I love in purple and black for a toddler.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute. I had Amy wear the one you made her on Sunday. It was fun. I also love the black and purple one. It is very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails