Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Costumes

Here are the Halloween costumes! I made all but the Wendy costume. Nate's mom was nice enough to do that for me. It was a good thing because I wouldn't have had time otherwise!

Tinkerbell, Hook, and Peter Pan. For Hook, we borrowed the wig, bought the moustache, bought the hook, bought the sword, and bought the boot covers. Everything else I made.

Peter Pan. I made all but the brown shoes, the pumpkin, and the dagger. Nate made the dagger from cardboard.


Tinkerbell. I had to resize this because the pattern was too big. First, I made it way too small--so I have a Tinkerbell costume for about a 6 month old (in case you are wondering, yes, I cried). Then Nate resized it for me. Math isn't my strong point anyway, but when you combine math with pregnancy for me...not good. I bought the wings and leggins--I was thrilled to find leggins just the right color!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Once again, your costumes look great. They put my little pumpkin to shame. :( Next year it will be fun to make Amy a more elaborate costume when she is a little bigger. But I need to get more confident in my sewing skills first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails